Get the Free Report
Can Physicians Remain Profitable?
Uncertainty looms for private practices.
The Practice Profitability Index, which surveyed more than 5,000 physicians, functions as a barometer for the operational and financial health of private practices in 2013. The report identified a confluence of challenges that make staying profitable increasingly difficult for physician practices today.
Key report findings:
- 1-in-3 physicians see overall profitability trending downward in 2013
- 65% say declining reimbursements are the greatest threat to profitability
- 59% spend at least one day per week on paperwork instead of treating patients
- 48% say they lack the resources to accept any of the 30 million new patients from the ACA
- Only 9% are very confident in their current processes for getting paid
- Plus, profitability data is broken down by state, specialty and more…
Get your free copy of the “Practice Profitability Index” today. Brought to you by CareCloud and QuantiaMD.